Make Tea Blends
- Mix a little of each of your favorite herbs until you find a flavor that suits you.
- For a relaxing tea blend, you might want to blend lavender, skullcap and oat tops.
- For a refreshing blend, you could mix peppermint, hibiscus and lemon verbena.
- It is best to blend aerial fluffy herbs together and blend rooty barky herbs together because the are prepared differently.
- See our HOW TO MAKE TEA section for the difference in making infusions (steeped) and decoctions (simmered) teas and tea blends.
Please see the our HERBAL BLENDS section for Rosemary's Garden healing tea blends.