Welcome to Rosemary's Garden!
Our goal is to help you Feel Better.
Since our founding in 1972 by author, teacher and herbalist Rosemary Gladstar, we have served thousands of customers worldwide with herbal remedies and related products that help you feel better.
Lena Moffat has owned and managed Rosemary's Garden since 1995. Lena and her staff of trained herbalists love what they do and look forward to serving you!
132 N. Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472
CLOSED Saturday July 4th.
PayPal is our payment service but you do NOT have to pay with PayPal so don't worry when you see their name and just proceed to enter your credit card information as you normally do.
Email or Phone Orders:
- Packaging: We enclose a packing slip, we carefully pack the products you order in an envelope or box, and, if you are shipping via USPS Priority Mail or USPS 1st Class International Mail and provide us with your email address, we send you an email with information about your shipment.
- Out-of-Inventory:If any of the products you order are out-of-inventory, we contact you via email so you can direct us either to (1) immediately ship all products that are available and refund any products that are out-of-inventory, or (2) hold and ship your complete order when all products are available.
- We ship to the following additional countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- If you want to ship to a country not in the above list, please email your order and contact information to email@example.com or phone us at 1-707-829-2539 10am-6pm Pacific Time (San Francisco or Los Angeles time).
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations
- Returns: Within fourteen (14) days of the date we shipped your order to you, ship products you want to return to Rosemary's Garden, 132 N. Main Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA. Returned products must be unopened and undamaged. NOTE: Do not return herbs or tea blends since they cannot be resold.
- Refunds: We issue refunds for returns via PayPal less a 20% restocking fee and less the product shipping charge.
- Cancellation Via Email: Within 24 hours after placing your order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number of the order you want to cancel.
- Cancellation BEFORE Shipment: If we have not shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, we will issue a credit through PayPal for the full amount of your order.
- Cancellation AFTER Shipment: If we have already shipped your order when we receive your cancellation, after you send your order back to us and we receive it, we will issue a credit through PayPal for the full amount of your order less a 20% restocking fee and the shipping charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your herbs organic?
Yes, most of our herbs are organic and all of our tea blends are organic or wildcrafted (picked in the wild). While we do not sell wildcrafted herbs that are on an endangered or "at risk" list, we do stock such herbs from organic suppliers. If wildcrafted or organic herbs are not available from our primary suppliers, only then do we offer non-organic herbs from alternate sources.
- How long has Rosemary's Garden been in business?
Rosemary's Garden has been in business since 1972.
- Who makes Rosemary's Garden Tea Blends and are they organic?
Our certified herbalists lovingly hand-blend and package all of our teas using ONLY certified organic and wildcrafted herbs.