Cattail Pollen - Chalice Well - Cotton Grass - Fireweed - Labrador Tea - Malachite - River Beauty - Ruby - White Fireweed
Soul Support is our emergency care formula. Use it to maintain your strength, balance, and stability during any kind of stressful activity or traumatic situation, including:
- Accidents involving injury, shock, and/or trauma
- Emotional catharsis and violent outbursts
- Fear of flying and motion sickness
- Before, during and after visits to the dentist
- After a fight, argument, or disagreement
- After receiving "bad" news
- Post traumatic stress
- Before and immediately after surgery and during recovery
- Abrupt and/or major changes in plans
- In an animal shelter and for wild animal rescue and rehabilitation work
- For any transition, challenge, or initiation
Instructions for Use: Soul Support can be used by the whole family. For children, dilute the stock drops in water if giving orally. In times of acute stress take four drops directly from the bottle under the tongue, or add to a glass of water or juice and sip frequently. Animals may receive the stock directly or in water. If the person needing Soul Support cannot drink, several drops of the stock concentrate can be rubbed on their lips, temples, or on the pulse points of the body. Dosage bottles can be made up ahead of time by adding four drops of stock to an one-ounce dropper bottle, filled with 75% water and 25% percent brandy or vegetable glycerin.
Soul Support Spray- - Our Soul Support Spray utilizes the soothing and clarifying properties of an organic Lavender oil from Kashmir. Use it to calm, ground, and center your environment as well as your energy field. It can be used in all of the situations listed above, especially when oral application is impossible or inconvenient.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.