Guardian helps you create a powerful force-field of protection in your aura and environment. It contains Covellite, Devil's Club, Round-Leaf Orchid, Stone Circle, White Violet, and Yarrow. These essences enable you to claim your energetic space, maintain your grounding, and feel the protection of strong, healthy boundaries. Guardian also contains the essential oils of Hyacinth, Litsea Cubaba, Tangerine, Lime and Melissa. These oils enhance the protective and grounding qualities of the essences and add uplifting notes of joy and playfulness. This spray is especially useful for those of us who are highly sensitive. We often feel our sensitivity is a curse instead of a blessing because we don't know how to keep the energies in our environment from penetrating and depleting us. Guardian reminds us that we are the source of our own protection. It connects us with our inner light and helps us radiate this powerful energy outward into our surroundings. This helps us stay open and sensitive, while feeling sealed and protected.
Use Guardian when you:
- Need to strengthen your boundaries before entering into another person's living, working, or personal space
- Want to invoke an energy of protection into a room that has just been Space Cleared
- Want to set a more relaxed and grounded energy into the environment
- Want to preserve the energy that you have just invoked into a space
- Would like to decrease the detrimental effects that computers and other electromagnetic equipment are having on you or your employees
-I recommend Guardian to my clients when they feel they are losing energy, or are temporarily weakened in their ability to handle challenging energies within and around them. With the help of this wonderful spray, they feel their energy fields becoming radiant and vigorous, and they are able to handle stressful situations, pollution, and other interferences in a whole new way-. - Ruth Toledo - Flower Essence Therapist and Educator - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.