Alpine Azalea - Black Tourmaline - Chiming Bells - Cotton Grass - Horsetail - Jadeite Jade - Lady's Slipper
Animal Care is primarily intended for use in animal rescue work, although it can be given to any animal in need. It will be most valuable when it is integrated into the initial care provided any animal who arrives at an animal shelter, treatment center, veterinarian clinic, or sanctuary. This formula is also a must when adopting a rescue animal.
Use Animal Care for domestic animals that:
- Live in large cities, are restricted from normal contact with nature, and are alone for much of the day
- Have been voluntarily given up to an animal care shelter because their owners can no longer care for them
- Have been abandoned and then rescued off of the street after a prolonged struggle for survival
- Have lived in conditions where the care given them was inadequate, the living environment toxic, and the relationship with their humans abusive
- Are exhibiting self-aggressive behavior
Use Animal Care for wild animals that:
- Are brought to a clinic because they have been injured or their habitats have been damaged or destroyed
- Are agitated, irritated, and exhibiting aggressive behavior, which may be endangering themselves, other animals, or humans
- Have lived for some time in pet shops, and subsequently in the homes of people, in isolation from other members of their own species
- Must be kept in captivity in a shelter, sanctuary, or zoo, because their injuries cannot be fully healed, and need to be handled in order to receive treatment
- Are suffering from "toxic" interference from their contact with the public and need to release this energy so they can be released back into the wild
Instructions for Use: Animal Care can be given internally or sprayed externally.
Animal Care Spray- - Our new Animal Care Spray contains small amounts of organic Lemon Grass and Roman Chamomile essential oils. These enhance the calming effects of the formula and add their refreshing qualities to the spray, which can be misted around the animal, on its bedding, and in its immediate environment. This spray is particularly useful when working with injured animals or those behaving aggressively.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.